Click here to view the full Robert Creamer profile.
Robert Creamer is the husband of Democrat Rep. Jan Schakowsky. He formerly served as … a lobbyist for George Soros’s Open Society Institute. Today Creamer heads the Strategic Consulting Group, a political consultancy whose list of clients includes ACORN and the Service Employees International Union….
While incarcerated, Creamer wrote a 628-page political manual titled Stand Up Straight! How Progressives Can Win (published in 2007). In the Acknowledgements section of the book, Creamer stated that his political views had been deeply influenced by “the legendary community organizer” Saul Alinsky.
Stand Up Straight! advanced the notion that the Democratic Party could win a permanent majority in Congress by doing the following:
- passing a national health care bill, thereby turning more people into wards of an ever-expanding government, and of the party that works to grow government; and
- giving amnesty to all illegal immigrants, thereby creating, virtually overnight, a large new constituency of Democratic voters….
“To win,” added Creamer, “we must not just generate understanding, but emotion—fear, revulsion, anger, disgust.” …
On November 24, 2009, Creamer attended a White House state dinner — along with high-level Obama advisors like Andrew Stern and David Axelrod – despite the fact that ex-convicts are usually barred from such events.
To view the complete Robert Creamer profile, click here.
- Ex-Con Robert Creamer Designed Leftist Blueprint
- Felon Community Organizer Robert Creamer Smears Beck
- Obamacare Means Healthcare Rationing, Summers Says