“…it is the unity of interest and the equality of condition…that are the all-consuming goals of the modern Left. To suppress human nature and human difference is,in essence, the Left’s utopian ambition – an ambition that requires the totalitarian state.”
– The Politics of Bad Faith, p. 148
This quote of the day was submitted by Bruce.
If you have a favorite Horowitz quote you want to highlight for others then click here to submit. Please include:
- “Horowitz Quote of the Day” in subject line.
- A link to where the quote is from. (No need to include this if it’s from a book.)
- Any remarks you’d like published explaining what value you take from it.
- Your preferred name and a link to your blog or homepage (if you have one.)