J Street, which pretends to be a pro-Israel lobbying group, describes the “Giving Voice to Your Values” conference in Washington D.C. (February 26-March 1) as a “bold vision of diversity and tolerance, compassion and justice.” But the “voices” that will be featured show, once again, that J Street, funded by George Soros (whose participation it tries to hide), and others involved in the boycott and divestment and sanction movement actually want to coerce Israel into capitulating to the demands of Hamas, Hezbollah, and other anti-Israel terror groups.
Among the Muslims who will help define J Street’s “bold vision” are the following:
- Amjad Atallah, legal advisor to PLO Chief Mahmud Abbas, propagandist and apologist for the Hamas, who falsely claims that the terror group actually accepts the existence of Israel.
- Nadia Bilbassy Charters, “journalist” for the pro-jihad Al-Arabiya news service who grew up in Gaza and considers Hamas to be an example of “good governance.”
- Mona Eltahawy – Arab anti-Israel blogger. See this. See her Israel-bashing quotes here.
- Suhail Khan, an Islamic radical, often proclaimed incorrectly as a moderate, who has consorted with and praised the Muslim Brotherhood. See this, this, and this.
- Imam Feisel Abdul Rauf, the radical pro-jihad Imam from the proposed Ground Zero Mosque. See sample statements of his here.
- Maen Rashid Areikat, PLO terrorist and its “representative” in Washington, DC. he has been jailed by Israel for terrorism and is a defender of anti-Semitic bigotry (see this).
- Dr. Izzeldin Abuelaish: his daughters were killed in crossfire from Gaza terrorists, who were using, among other things, RPGs and missiles against Israeli troops. See this. He sued Israel for returning fire at terrorists when his daughters were killed. He did not sue Hamas.
- Mustafa Barghouti, anti-Israel “activist,” arrested by Israel several times for involvement in terrorism, leader in the Boycott Israel movement.
Pages: 1 2